Sunday, August 26, 2012

Autumn Fever

Yesterday morning it started to feel like fall, one of my favorite times of year! I have begun thinking already about how I will decorate this year and what wonderful treats I will create. (Keep an eye out for some cute Halloween cupcake ideas!) I changed the look of my blog to go along with the changing of the seasons to create a cohesive look. In anticipation for the coming season I decided to go through Etsy and find inspiring decorations to share with you. I hope these start getting you into the decorating spirit.

How cute is this for Halloween? It has wonderful hand painted details and large, expressive eyes.


These adorable pillows add a subtle and sophisticated seasonal pop of color to the room. I also like how they can work for Halloween and Thanksgiving.


These adorable pumpkins are felted. I love the warmth that the medium brings to the subject. They are so well done they look real.

I have loved jack o'lanterns ever since I was little. They are always so fun to make. What is so cool about this piece is that is actually a gourd so it lasts. His face just makes me happy looking at it!


A lot of the time I find a lot of wreaths to be overly fussy, but this wreath is whimsical and feels like nature. The colors are so wonderful and embody the leaves that make fall so beautiful. I think this piece works well for both Halloween and Thanksgiving.




2 comments:

  1. Love everything you posted, especially the pillows! I needed some decorating ideas. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my painted owl! Love the items you've found to inspire you!

    ReplyDelete