Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fun Filled Fourth of July

The Fourth of July is without doubt one of my favorite holidays. It's filled with memories of sparklers and fireworks filled skies, while I laid on the grass and ate fun dip. No matter where I am I always love to show my national pride! So in honor of the fast approaching holiday I wanted to select some accessories in the spirit of the good ol' red white and blue! Definitely showing my Etsy love in this post.



1. These fantastic studs would look great with any outfit! That's why I absolutely adore them. They have a charm and vintage feel just perfect for an outdoor BBQ. (American Flag Studs)

2. You can kick up the classic look of jeans and a white tee with this scarf - made perfectly light weight for a hot summer day. (American Flag Scarf)

3. For those girls with long hair looking for an effortlessly chic vibe check out this turban headband! (The 'Merica Patriotic Fourth of July Stars and Stripes Turban Headband)

4. Because the man in your life needs to be looking sharp for 'Merica's birthday! (Fourth of July Stars and Stripes Bowtie)

What kind of accessories do you love wearing for the Fourth of July??
----Comment below and let me know!

Thank you to those who serve this country and protect our freedom. 
-Have fun getting ready for your BBQ's!


No comments:

Post a Comment